Design & development of distributed applications for real time analytics
You will be part of a cross functional team that consists of talented developers in Frankfurt am Main to solve some very challenging technical problems. You and your fellow team members will learn from each other to improve your skills and our code through mentoring, code reviews and automation.
You will work closely with the Product Architect and help shape a product that is able to provide insights into enormous amounts of data in real time. Apart from designing and implementing new product features your scope of work also includes adding instrumentation code, automating data gathering tasks and management of the various APIs that our customers use.
- At least 4 years of professional experience
- Excellent practical Python knowledge
- Experience with data libraries / frameworks e.g. Pandas or PySpark
- Practical experience with SQL based data stores (Redshift, BigQuery or Postgres)
- Experience with some NoSQL data stores (e.g. MongoDB, redis)
- Good English verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with deployment and infrastructure (e.g. NodeJS, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes, AWS or GoogleCloud)
- Practical experience implementing distributed applications / micro services
- Solid Unix knowledge (filesystem, sockets, memory, TCP/IP)
- AWS exposure