At Admetrics, we craft cutting-edge technology that transforms how our clients approach marketing. We aim to provide the most advanced marketing data warehouse and attribution solution for DTCs.
The Admetrics Data Studio is a marketing data warehouse and attribution solution for DTC brands that solves key issues e-commerce marketers are facing (more details: www.admetrics.io/shopify):
- Unification of reporting across all paid and unpaid channels, eliminating silos and manual processes.
- Creating a single source of truth as the basis for all marketing-related reporting and decision-making.
- Closing tracking gaps introduced by iOS14+.
- Helping to understand the true contribution and profitability of their marketing activities.
- Providing full transparency into each customer's journey.
- Providing deep actionable insights and recommendations for driving ad efficiency.
- Accelerating experimentation across channels, creatives, and landing pages.
We seek a highly experienced and motivated Sales Director to join our rapidly growing team at Admetrics. You will be responsible for implementing a go-to-market strategy and building a sales team to drive revenue growth for our cutting-edge marketing data warehouse and attribution solution for DTCs.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to drive revenue growth and achieve targets
- Build and manage a high-performing sales team, including recruitment, training, and mentoring
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers at DTC companies
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the DTC market, including customer needs and pain points
- Communicate Admetrics' value proposition effectively to potential customers
- Act as a thought leader and subject matter expert on marketing data and attribution solutions
- Collaborate with other team members, including marketing and product development, to drive customer success and achieve company goals
- Proven track record of success in a sales leadership role, ideally in the B2B SaaS space
- Proven track record in building a high-performing sales team from the ground up
- Solid understanding of marketing tech fundamentals
- Good grasp of KPIs and attribution concepts, specifically for e-commerce businesses
- Strong knowledge of the DTC market and customer needs
- Perfectly fluent in English and German with excellent skills in written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to develop and execute sales strategies
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
What we offer
- Work from anywhere: Remotely, in our headquarter in Frankfurt am Main (Germany), from home, or in a coworking office space of your choosing
- Work in a fast-paced scale-up environment
- Help to scale a SaaS software in a thriving market from scratch
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one - you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company's DNA
- Work and learn from experts in diverse fields and supercharge your skillset
- Participate in our virtual share options program
If you're a driven and ambitious sales professional with a passion for marketing analytics and the DTC space, we want to hear from you! Apply now and join our team as we continue to revolutionize the way DTC companies measure and optimize their marketing performance.